Why join the MCSA?
To make a difference. Be part of the pro-active team with real political influence – the MCSA has introduced legislation that will fundamentally change the Law that governs the contract security industry.
- Receive up-to-the-minute information on what’s happening in the State and Federal legislature
- Take a pro-active stance on the issues facing our industry by engaging the political process.
- Would you like to see
- Government action against unlicensed “security” companies
- Reasonable training requirements, Better uniform rules – no more red patches
- An easier background check process
- Sensible licensing rules
- And much more…
Exclusive to MCSA members: the most comprehensive competitive Worker’s Comp and General Liability insurance program available Custom designed for Security and PI companies with the best, direct advice from an insurance provider specializing in our industry.
Political Action Committee
With the strength of the MCSA group, build relationships with the political community and endorse candidates who have your business interests in mind.
Security Community Support
- Regularly network with other business professionals in the security industry
- Share opportunities for subcontracting,
- Team with other businesses on projects, training, and support.